Raspberry Pi4 - Denon Home 150 - Bluetooth - lip sync delay problem

• Hello!

I would like to ask for your help.

I'm running LibreElec 11.0.1 on a Raspberry Pi4. I have a problem with bluetooth audio.

I have a small Sony (SRS-X11) soundbar, paired with which the sound of the movies sounds perfect - the tickling sound of navigating through the menu, however, is delayed or missed, but this is not a big problem for me.

I bought a Denon Home 150 speaker, primarily just for Kodi, so that the movies are not played on the TV's simple speakers.

On Denon speakers, the sound of all movies is delayed by approx. by 0.5-1 second. I've heard it's called lip sync lag.

So far I've tried these:

1) I turned off Wifi because it can interfere with Bluetooth, but it didn't get better.

2) I installed the add-on called Bluetooth Delay light, which can be used to set the offset of the sound compared to the video and it can be applied to all videos. Unfortunately, I noticed that the offset can be different for each film, so I would have to adjust the offset value separately for almost every film in order to enjoy it - this is beyond the limit of usability for me.

3) In Libreelec, the sound transmission is turned off, and I changed the resampling from medium to low - but unfortunately there is no change, the sound is delayed.

Have you come across anything like this? Do you have any proven methods, suggestions, what could be done in this situation?

Maybe disable the factory bluetooth of the raspberry and use a USB adapter? Only in this case, what is the guarantee that if I buy a new one, the sound will not be delayed with the new USB bluetooth adapter also?

Thank you very much in advance for any suggestions.