dtb file for beelink mini mx

• Greetings. as the title suggests I need the dtb file for my beelink mini mx box, I tried both "meson-gxbb-p200.dtb" and "meson-gxbb-p201.dtb" but the ethernet connection doesn't work for both. I hope for your help.

Ps I tried both the standard LE11 version and the Chewitt version.....

• Hi,

same problem for me..

I have used a usb-net adapter to ssh on my box.. dmesg is attached..

with ifconfig too: it seems ok..??

I can do more tests..

Thank you a lot for all your work,

rvdmesg.txt

• hi,

I have the same issue on a mini mx and a Beelink bb2 pro.
    When LibreElec starts, I see some error about Mac configuration, is that it?
    It does work with 2 different dongles I used and Wifi works too.
    Or is this just a dtb issue?

Thank you!

• hi,

I have the same issue on a mini mx and a Beelink bb2 pro.
    When LibreElec starts, I see some error about Mac configuration, is that it?
    It does work with 2 different dongles I used and Wifi works too.
    Or is this just a dtb issue?

Thank you!

I looked a bit more and the dtb that worked with CoreElec 9.2.8 is : https://github.com/CoreELEC/devic…01_3g_1gbit.dts and the dtb can be found here I think : https://mega.nz/folder/C9FghKp…folder/n5VS0ShZ .

After some searching and trying I thought first that the ethernet entry needed to be added to the dtb somehow, but another user just tried the q200 variant, and that made the ethernet work !

Bluetooth does not show up.

So to summarize, I have a Mecool BB2 pro, 3GB, 1000M LAN, Amlogic S912.
    If anyone needs testing, or can help with bluetooth, please let me know.

Thank you all very much for your hard work and dedication, it is greatly appreciated! And I think it prevents electronics waste being able to use these boxes for much longer.

I revived 2 boxes stuck on CoreElec 9.2.8 with LibreElec 12 and very happy!
    I read about the script that writes to eMMC, I would still like to find a way to write it to flash ( over CoreElec 9.2.8 which is running on it in internal flash ). Especially the non Mecool one is quite slow from microSD card.

Thank you!