Unable to select HDMI-A-1 monitor as output + LibreELEC 11.0.1

• Hi forum, I have recently installed the latest stable LE onto an external USB stick.

I can see, that both the LCD of the laptop and the Panasonic TV attached via the HDMI cable to the laptop, displays the boot splash screen.

After Kodi starts, the HDMI attached monitor goes blank, but not into standby/power-off mode. Audio selection via the HDMI works, but I am unable to select the HDMI screen as my default display screen.

After reading this thread: EDID NUC + LibreELEC 10.0.1 and then this document https://wiki.libreelec.tv/configuration/edid

I am unable to force the default kernel boot screen to be my external HDMI, it always defaults to the LCD screen. if I ssh into the system and stop the kodi.service I am able to see the boot splash screen again on both outputs.

Here are my details of my system:

if I run the manual commands as shown in the EDID article while Kodi is not running. I get no results, even though the edid.cpio and kernel command was appended successfully.

if I run the command, while Kodi is running, I do get results, but only for the card0-eDP-1 (LCD). The external HDMI goes blank, and no splash screen is shown. This works as expected when I set the LCD as the default output.

If I try to run the commands while Kodi is running, but for card0-HDMI-A-1, I get the same results as before I made any change, nothing. It defaults to LCD/card0-eDP-1 output. If I stop the kodi.service the boot splash screen displays on both outputs.

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # lspci -nnv | grep -i "vga"
    00:02.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: Intel Corporation TigerLake-LP GT2 [Iris Xe Graphics] [8086:9a49] (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])

LibreELEC:~ # lscpu | grep -i model
    Model name:                      11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1185G7 @ 3.00GHz
    BIOS Model name:                 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1185G7 @ 3.00GHz To Be Filled By O.E.M. CPU @ 3.0GHz
    Model:                           14

Here is the link to lookup the hardware based on the hex number 9a49 https://dgpu-docs.intel.com/devices/hardware-table.html

Working LCD syslinux.cfg:

Not Working syslinux.cfg:

Is the problem related to me being unable to disconnect the attached LCD while trying to read the EDID for the HDMI-A-1 output?

What could be the problem, any insight would be helpful.

• I have followed this thread after posting mine and got a slight change, but not winning. Setting resolution on dual screen config

So it seems there is a way to run Kodi at least when in mirror mode, but when everything matches on both outputs. Turns out my HMDI runs at 50Hz (because of my country) and the LCD runs at 60Hz.

I fixed this with the following line

The TV reports 60Hz as well, and inside Kodi under display a new resolution has appeared, interlaced. I used to be able to see the following lines:

1920x1080p

1920x1080p <= why double, been like this the whole time (makes no difference)

1920x1080i <= new one

However, selecting any of the additional two resolutions, that appears to be the same, doesn't make it switch to the external HDMI.