Libreelec 10.0.4 (Kodi 19.5) Doesn't reconnect to Wifi

• Hello everyone,

recently I've done clean install of Kodi 10.5 and since then my connection to WiFi is sometimes lost and Kodi won't reconnect (Ethernet is not an option, unfortunately). There was no change at all on router, so I can isolate it to Kodi (and still nothing suspicious in router logs, anyway).

From GUI, rescan wifi - very limited number of Wifi networks are displayed. After powering down and up, my network is sometimes visible - and if not, power down and up over and over. Once found, I need to enter passphrase, ensure network is set to autoreconnect etc, and then later it disconnects again (of course, once I disable debug). Once connected, time varies before connection is lost: sometimes hours, sometime days. On the same router are connected other Wifi devices that keeps connectivity as they should, so perhaps again router should not be blamed.

The latest log: http://ix.io/4mAt

Output of .cache\connman\wifi_dca632234b95_4c756b796e2d636170736d616e_managed_psk\settings

There's just one wifi that Kodi was ever connected to, so there shouldn't be any kind of "interference" etc. Interesting is Feb 02, while GUI has the right. Apart from that, looks legit to me. Frequency etc is matching router.

/.cache/connman/settings

Cheers,

kny2tl