Issues with multiple versions of Kodi running straight from the SD

• Hello everyone,

I am having a series of issues with multiple versions of Kodi running straight from the SD Card of my RK3229 board. I’d like to say that I have been running Armbian 22.08.8 with 4.4.194 Kernel flawlessly and that’s why Kodi has to run from the SD Card. Here are the main issues:

Kodi 18.9:

Iso - LibreELEC-RK322x.arm-9.2-devel-20220112104139-32e9f1d-rk3229-d88.img

Despite the programs (addons) working fine when installed, streaming such as Netflix and Amazon started to experience the following problems:

. Lists of series and episodes stopped updating.

. The series still listed, for the most part, stopped working and would not start playing, regardless of internet connection, or resolution/quality.

. Disney does not use Brazilian Portuguese subtitles at all. In fact, most of the time, it simply does not support subtitles.

Kodi 19:

Iso - LibreELEC-RK322x.arm-10.0-nightly-20220921-a6dbacc-rk322x.img

IAGL:

After installing all emulators and configuring just like in Kodi 18, Playstation games do not work and show the error that BIOS files cannot be found. Then, obviously, I tried installing the BIOS files, either manually or using the BIOS Tool, but when trying to run a game I have new problems:

. It is informed that there is an internal error in the emulator (Regardless of the Playstation emulator used);

. The game opens but restarts kodi soon after (Kodi log is not generated);

. Game won't open and Kodi freezes (Kodi log is not generated);

. Kodi just restarts (Kodi log is not generated);

. Sometimes the message that BIOS files were not found is displayed, before freezing/restarting the system (Kodi log is not generated);

. After any of these errors Kodi freezes at random times (Kodi log is not generated);

In order to address these issues, I have:

. Reinstalled Kodi, installing Retroarch, configuring, then configuring IAGL. (Didn't solve any of the problems for emulating PlayStation games);

. Tried to add the Bios files manually and through the Bios Tool (It only solved the problem of not finding the Bios files temporarily, but it didn't solve the other problems for PlayStation);

. Installed just the IAGL, install the PlayStation emulators, add the Bios files (it just solved the problem of not finding the Bios files temporarily, but it didn't solve the other problems for PlayStation);

. Installed the emulators from other sources (It didn't solve any of the problems to emulate PlayStation games);

Streaming Apps:

The Netflix and Amazon apps keep their lists updated, which did not happen on Kodi 18, but some problems began to appear such as:

. Applications run videos very slowly, even at resolutions like 720p, which was not the case with Kodi 18;

. There are small or large crashes in the videos, after that, the video, the subtitles and the audio, lose sync;

Regardless of the sources of the installed repository files, the problems remain the same. So, here I would like to ask your help with the problems above (should it be obvious what I’ve done wrong, if any), but also to inquire if anyone has an image RK3229 with IAGL, Netflix, and Amazon working perfectly, because I could try installing that image. Also, since the 18.9 has fewer problems, if anyone can fix them, it’d be most welcome!!! :)

Please find attached photos of my board!

Thank you very much for your time and patience, you can DM me if you’d rather.