RPI4 Kodi and hardware crashes every few days

• Hi,

I'm running two Raspberry Pi4s with the latest LibreElec (10.0.2) for the purpose of a continuous endless playback loop at a client's office.
    It's basically a barebone setup with a few vids, m3u playlist and a Partymode add-on to autostart the playback after boot.
    There's a nightly reboot to prevent possible issues of a long playback (formerly via cron, now a smart socket just turns it off at night).

This seemingly works great except of the fact that either the player or the whole raspberry tend to crash at random, usually every few days or weeks (this happens to both of the units).
    I've seen a couple non-descript errors/traces in the logs at times but nothing that'd point me to anything specific.

Currently I'm seeing a couple or errors of this kind

I also remember seeing the journal spammed with "flip_done timed out" a couple days ago. The videos are small 1080p files so there shouldn't be too much of a hardware strain.

If any of you have any insight into why this could be happening or how I'd be able to provide a stable long term playback, I'd be very appreciative.

• There are LE nightly Matrix builds which include some additional fixes from 10.0.2.

Giving that a test might be useful.

There are also LE 11 nightly builds which include even more changes (including a kernel bump from 5.10 to 5.15) which may be worth trying if previous build doesn't help.

If these don't help then a way of reproducing this issue more quickly would be useful.

Perhaps try with just a single video on loop. The shorter the video the better as issues tend to occur on startup/shutdown of the codec.