Build Libreelec with zattoo pvr addon and modified kodi

• I'm trying to crosscompile Libreeelec for RPi2 on my Ubuntu 16.10 in order to have replay tv with this addon pvr.zattoo.
    However this is possible only with a modified version of kodi which can be found here: kodi

I tried modifying tools/mkpkg/mkpkg_kodi like this:

Code
    BRANCH="zattoo_dash"
    GIT_REV="$2"
    GIT_REPO="git://github.com/rbuehlma/xbmc.git"

but when i issue PROJECT=RPi2 ARCH=arm make image
    I notice that only the kodi version specified in: packages/mediacenter/kodi/package.mk
    PKG_VERSION="17.0-beta5-e92818a"
    is being built, and not the modified version I need.

I also created package.mk in packages/mediacenter/kodi-binary-addons/pvr.zattoo like this:

however I cannot seem to find anything related to pvr.zattoo in the build.LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.0-devel folder.

Can someone point me to the right direction on how to build libreelec with this addon included and modified kodi?

• mkpkg_kodi only packages the Kodi source files; next you need to copy them to sources/kodi and fake the matching .url and .md5 files and then configure the kodi package.mk so that PKG_VERSION contains the correct githash, or you host them on a local server and change PKG_URL (and PKG_VERSION) in the kodi package.mk. The first option is probably easier.

pvr.zattoo is an addon so "PROJECT=RPi2 ARCH=arm scripts/create_addon pvr.zattoo" will build it, then you can install the zip via Kodi GUI. The add-ons we embed in the image are built as packages (similar but different package.mk) not add-ons.