Updating rasppi 3b from le 9.2.8 to 10.0.2 - findings.

• Having happily used LE for years, I wasn't so happy with the last upgrade to 10.0.2

I have created workarounds and solved things but here are my findings:

- CEC is broken and I have disabled it. LE kept turning my TV on at night(Have seen some solutions but will wait for fix, in the meantime I will revert to Yatse for remote control for movies etc. I have no recorder, but it turned the tv on and switched the tv to recorder input to which nothing is connected. Sometimes the tv turned on and focus was on LE)

- Yatse did not work any more, at least it showed 'offline' but still worked. Solved by reactivating HTTP in LE.

- Hifiberry (digi) was not recognized anymore. Solved by editing config.txt and adding Hifiberry-digi.

- could not switch audio profiles with Yatse anymore because all audio devices got new names in LE 10.0.2, it was nice to see though that LE recognized my Philips Tv as such. Solved by editing the profiles.

- mpeg license info was not copied during upgrade, solved by adding info again.

Other than that LE works but then it also worked many, many versions ago....it still plays music and movies. ;)