Cannot access via SAMBA

• Da Flex

I hear what you're saving but I think I'll give the team a chance to sort out SAMBA first.

CvH

First point - the FREE upgrade to W10 would cost me several thousand GBP (had to use that cos the normal way of expressing it is a censored word) plus a lot of time (read my post above).

Second point - its worse than that Jim! I have 3 W7 PCs (plus 1 W10 PC & 1 Linux Mint PC) and weirdly enough none of the three has experienced " all kind of known issues " It gets even worse. My habit when buying a new PC has always been wipe, clean install OS, get working smoothly, disable updates. With my main PC that dates to well before EoL for W7.

Its entirely possible that new software will come out that requires W10 or W11 in order to run. If that's the case and I really need it I'll probably have to buy a new PC, can't really see it happening though :/

You might want to read https://www.askwoody.com/forums/topic/w…7-after-1-2020/

Third point - switching to W10 (or 11 if I felt like buying a new PC) would not fix the problem I have which is SAMBA on the RPi4.

• Themes fixed now..

Build LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-11.0-nightly-20220904-48d3889 works here very stable.

Browsing LE's Samba shares now fine again in Windows 11!

Good work and thx @ all