Venz V10 (S905L) Bring Up

• The LED becomes blue as soon as de device starts booting (through power-cycle or powerbutton of remote)

It goes off as soon as the box is powered off (5-10 seconds after suspend/powerbutton).

It never gets orange (except in standby with the factory android image)

Attaching keyboard after boot doesn't make any difference, nothing happens on keypresses (tried with usb-wireless and wired keyboard)

• I don't know what is the expected behavior of the LED in LibreELEC, but it seems you're right that u-boot is turning the led on and now you indeed reversed the polarity of the correct gpio. State of led (while running LE) is the opposite as previous images.

Behavior with previous image:

0) power on plug PSU / or press rc-pwr-btn => LED becomes Blue

1) after 3 seconds, LED goes off (just before the LE-boot logo shows)

2a) shutdown => showing LE-logo, followed by a very short blue flash (almost every time, sometimes it's not there/visible), an LED remains off

2b) reboot => showing LE-logo, followed by a very short blue flash, next LED becomes blue and (see step 0)

Personally, I prefer the LED on while running

• No it's the opposite, in previous images the led came on with u-boot and stayed on (during boot&kodi) untill shutdown/poweroff.

in your last image, the led goes on with u-boot, and goes off once LE/Lodi is starting/running.

in previous images the LED always went on/off correctly except in the last image where it was off while LE/Kodi was running.

I never had issues with the LED (although only the blue color was used), but since you asked if it had an LED, I also described the behavior of the stock android FW with orange/blue)