Problem with remote startup/shutdown and suspend

• Hello all

I am in the process of setting up a new HTPC and am wanting to use Libreelec.

Here is the kodi.log file: GVGG
    Here is the output of dmesg: FhXQ

I hardware is as follows:
    Intel DH77DF motherboard
    8GB of RAM
    60GB mSATA
    Harmony 700 set up as Windows Media Center

The board has an onboard CIR that registers as nuvoton in Device Manager under Windows. It shows up once drivers are installed as a Microsoft eHome compatible IR receiver. The receiver seems to work fine with windows, meaning I can start up the box and shut down the box without issue. It appears the box goes into hibernate, which is fine with me. The box works with the "Power On" and "Power Off" of the above configured remote.

When I have Libreelec up and running I can not start the box with the remote, it will shut down using the "Power Toggle" option, but not the Power Off. I am not able to power back on the machine with the "Power Toggle" after it has shut down. I have tried setting the option in Libreelec(kodi) that a powerdown is really a suspend, but that does not work for me either. It goes into suspend, last for about 4 seconds, and then come right back on.

I found this thread on the intel forum that supposedly mentions that installing Windows and the driver might get it magically work... that was not the case for me. I have Windows currently installed on the mSATA drive and am running Libreelec from a thumb drive for testing purposes in an attempt to get this working.

Here is a pdf layout of the board in case that helps anyone.

If I run "irw" from ssh the below is what shows up. If I have the machine set to shutdown then the box turns off, if I have it set to suspend then I get the machine coming back on after 4-5 second. The last thing that shows up with irw running is:

Code
    KodiUpdater:~ # irw
    8e 0 KEY_SLEEP devinput
    8e 0 KEY_SLEEP_UP devinput

Edited once, last by prostuff1 (November 20, 2016 at 4:08 AM).