Make option to create s905_autoscript, aml_autoscript, boot.ini, etc in the FAT partition of the image

• This image ( http://kszaq.libreelec.tv/s905/8.2/8.2.3…LePotato.img.gz) works just fine on my MXQ Pro 4K 1G but I cannot reach the guy who created it so here I am :)

It contains a FAT partition with s905_autoscript, aml_autoscript, boot.ini, etc. allowing to boot from an SD Card. I see those files in libreELEC build repository under ./build.LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-10.0-devel/build/u-boot-script-1.0/

Is there any make option to set the image with those files for proper legacy SD card booting ? Didn't find anything in the documentation. Something like:

$ PROJECT=Amlogic ARCH=arm DEVICE=AMLGX UBOOT_SYSTEM=lepotato SOME_MAGIC_OPTION=autoscript make image

Regards

• Use the AMLGX "box" image and set the dtb name to boot in uEnv.ini, then trigger recovery mode so it searches for the boot scripts included in that image (which are similar but slightly different to legacy ones). The "lepotato" image is designed for booting an actual LePotato board using mainline u-boot which uses a completely different extlinux.conf boot layout.

• Use the AMLGX "box" image and set the dtb name to boot in uEnv.ini, then trigger recovery mode so it searches for the boot scripts included in that image (which are similar but slightly different to legacy ones). The "lepotato" image is designed for booting an actual LePotato board using mainline u-boot which uses a completely different extlinux.conf boot layout.

Thanks chewitt you make my day !