Need some help with a few keycodes

• Hello,

I was using a T95x (s905x) box and mapped the included NEC Amlogic remote scancodes to an All In One remote. This all worked fantastic! I since switched to a RPI4 and now using the ir-keytable with keycodes. Was able to map most of the old scancodes to the proper keycodes except for a few that I'm not seeing a corresponding keycode. Here are the scancodes I need some help with finding the correct keycodes:

- Enable/Disable subtitles

- Video zoom / cycle through the different aspect ratios

- Audio delay (sometimes media audio is off)

- Video (this button would jump directly to whatever is playing if I were in an EPG, Menu, Settings, etc...)

I had these mapped to the Red, Green, Orange, Blue buttons respectively.

Appreciate the help!

• Subtitles: KEY_SUBTITLE

Zoom: try KEY_ZOOM

Thanks!

Was able to get Subtitles working and also the Video button that exits any menu and goes directly back to the playing media, that one was the "KEY_ANGLE" keycode. However, KEY_ZOOM does not seem to be working and after a lot of searching, there doesn't seem to be a keycode for adjusting audio delay. Appreciate the help!

• I would recommend to use irexec for doing tasks that don't have a specific keycodes.

See the examples here: RE: Remote Control

The audio offset window number is 10145 so you can invoke it with kodi-send --action="ActivateWindow(10145)" command.

If you activate the Debug log (Kodi menu System - Event log - Setting - Logging - Enable debug logging), you can navigate menus and see the tasks performed in /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log file, then create an appropriate lircrc config file / script.

Hope this helps. :)

Edited 2 times, last by ghtester (February 7, 2022 at 8:40 AM).