[UNOFFICIAL][RK3228/RK3229][box]Libreelec builds

• hello there, ive figured out the solution which is to change the resolution and refresh rate in the kodi settings, tho now idk why but my connections tab is completely empty, it works with wired as ive tested(tho i wouldnt wanna use it since my router is half broken) but when theres no wired connection is it purely blank

maybe your box has an unsupported wireless chip. To confirm I would need photos of the internal board, or some photos taken from the Android settings. In any case if you don't want to use the ethernet card I recommend a USB wifi adapter

ilmich are you creating a new post on libreelec 12 or do you plan to keep this topic? I'll keep an eye on your progress.

I think I'll make a new post.

• Hi,

Thank you for this great build. I just have a question about the Python version these builds are using?

I am trying to install Zach's repo for games and am not able to get it working. I've installed v1.0.4. Installs but does nothing. I'm not able to install Advance Emulator Launcher or Internet Archive Game Launcher due to Python dependency not met. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

Thank you in advance!

• Hi luisfp

I just have a question about the Python version these builds are using?

the same as the official libreelec 11 which is 3.11.2.

I am trying to install Zach's repo for games and am not able to get it working. I've installed v1.0.4. Installs but does nothing. I'm not able to install Advance Emulator Launcher or Internet Archive Game Launcher due to Python dependency not met. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

it's strange, could you kindly send some logs?