Yatse - No Connection to LibreElec 10.0.1

• So I installed LibreElec 10.0.1 on my Asus Eee-PC an now I want to control it with the "Yatse" Remote Controll App on my Smartphone.

I set up LibreElec the way it is described her:

How to configure Kodi for Remote Control access
    You need to configure Kodi to allow Yatse to remote control it. Just select your Kodi version below and follow the steps.
    yatse.tv

under "Kodi Crypton /Leia /Matrix"

But when I want to connect "Yatse" to my LibreElec-Installation it didn't find any host.

When I put in the IP-Adress (192.XXX.XXX.XX) and the Port (8080) by hand, I got this message:

java.net.ConnectionException: Failed to connect to /

192.XXX.XXX.XX:8080

Cause: java.net.ConnectException: failed to

connect to / 192.XXX.XXX.XX (port 8080) from /

192.XXX.XXX.XX (port 41716) after 5000ms:

isConnect failed: ECONNREFUSED (Connection refused)

Explanation: Instead of XXX it showed the right IP-Adress of my Eee-Pc and my Smartphone in the WLAN.

So what's wrong ? Why did it connect to LibreElec ?

The WLAN is working fine, LibreElec is shown in the Explorer (under "Network) on my Windows-PC and from there I have access to all the Folders (like "Pictures, Music, Videos) on the Eee-PC.

The other strange thing is that Yatse connects to the LibreElec 9.2.8 installation on my Raspberry Pi 3 without any Problems.

• Did you enabled the all the settings at Kodi ? Also pls have a look (enable expert settings at kodi) that your interface is really working at port 8080. It is a good chance that you have maybe still use port 80.

Btw overall yatse works perfectly with LE.