Libreelec 10.0.0: TV show Episode Plays when file is played directly, but not after being scanned to library

• Well the title says it already. I have replaced some files in my library and now i cannot play them. This issue only exists when scanning the TV Show to the library, but not when i just delete the library entry.
    I have tried to:

• reboot it, to see if it persists (it persisted)
    • clean the library with the built-in function and then scan it again (no effect)
    • play the file without scanning it (this worked fine)
    • scan the file again, AFTER rebooting AND deleting the library entry (NFSERR_NOENT(-2))
    • look for similar issues and tried their solutions (no effect)

I have a "clean" log from after a reboot, where, after removing the files from library and rebooting, i do the following:

1. navigate to the video
    2. play the video
    3. scan it to library
    4. try play again

FULL LOG:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the relevant part where i open the video, scan and open again:
    External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well, I solved it by renaming the folder for the TV show. After that, it just worked. Can't believe I didn't think about that earlier…
    Tho it should still not give that error… it is weird… but oh well, marking as solved.