RPi+AudioDSP/ActiveAE -> Creation of Processing Class Failed

• i got a problem with libreelec, RPi and ActiveDSP, i build an extension for the AudioDSP Addon to encode a Stereo-Signal to a Mid/Side Signal. I got it working and everything was fine, but now, from one to the other day i can't run the Dsp Addons, not even the original DSP Plugin.

This is from the Log:

15:47:30 73.237434 T:1961156608 WARNING: CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(sources) in sources://music.tbn
    15:47:32 74.747849 T:1939866528 ERROR: ActiveAE DSP - Create - DSP input convert failed
    15:47:32 74.748039 T:1939866528 ERROR: ActiveAE DSP - CreateDSPs - Creation of processing class failed

i can't really imagine why that is happening. it appears when i start do use the speaker correction or my own m/s plugin. even with the unmoded version from the official kodi repository i got that message.
    it just stops playing music after a few milliseconds, but i can hear, that the actual ms plugin effect is working for that second.
    the failure appears out of nowhere, with a new sd-card build.

• hmm.. but it worked with 7.90.007 and suddenly not anymore. I still got an dumped backup image, which i can clone onto a sd-card and it still works, with updates as well.
    i need that encoded mid/side signal.

• The main Kodi developer working on ADSP continues to work on it so it works/breaks/works/breaks/etc. depending on whether the point we created the latest alpha build was a good or bad day. As popcornmix said, current Kodi plans are to disable it before final v17 release.

• okay, thanks for your response. at the moment, i'm working on a website, which should launch before christmas, next year i got more time for kodi and i might can help to find a solution in adsp.