Having to unplug and reinsert FLIRC USB IR receiver into my Pi4 before it works, everytime I turn the TV on.

• I was given an old Sony KDL-40X3500 TV a couple of weeks ago, which replaces an older Sony 32" TV. The HDMI is plugged into an Onkyo TR-SX608 AV receiver and then into my Pi4 Argon One V2 case running Librelec 9.2.6

Since using this TV, my FLIRC USB IR has started playing up in that it won't receive a signal from my remote unless I unplug the USB and plug it back in again. If I switch the TV off, and on again then I have to repeat this process.

I've checked and double checked that the TV isn't sending any control signals down the HDMI, which it is not. It's not disabling the USB port, I'm using a small hub to bring the IR to the front, as the USB keyboard I have to resort to using is still working with no problems.

No matter what I try, I simply can't fix this problem and it's really rather annoying.

Has anyone heard of anything similar to this, with any tips on how to fix it please?

Thanks a lot,

Mark.

• I've seen too many weird issue reports from users with Argon cases, so see what happens without the case and a normal RPi4 PSU. I use a lircc receiver on all kinds of hardware and have never seen that behaviour.