Not scanning of the (Synology) network shares

• Last week i needed to change mij network setup, so all devices gets an new ip. so far ok!

But meanwhile my (kodibuntu) downloader with sonar has failled also, so i had to switch to a new system trough synology (sonar) (i backupt all existing files and structures to the nas)

In old situation every thing worked fine until i had to change the shares, it wil see the new situation SMB or NFS can scroll trough the series can play them but they wont be scanned into the database no matter what i try. i copied my config so the naming is still the same, so that can't be it (Bar Rescue.S08E11 WEBDL-1080p BAE.mkv as example)

i've read several things, and tried a lot but... nothing! Is there anyone that has an idea ???

In the log file as example;

Code
    2021-08-20 17:19:04.826 T:1816    ERROR <general>: VideoInfoScanner: Asked to lookup episode smb://DiskStation_4/series/Home Before Dark/Home Before Dark.S02E06 WEBDL-2160p EXPLOIT.mkv online, but we have no episode guide. Check your tvshow.nfo and make sure the <episodeguide> tag is in place.

Is this the problem? What to do?

Update!

I found that Sonarr is an different version then i had before. After some digging around i found under settings -> Metadata and edit the Kodi (XBMC) / Emby Metadata and put an check in checkbox "Episode Metadata" and let the System -> Tasks -> "Refresh Series" and "Update Scene Mapping" run and then a new scan in LibreElec and now it wil scan the series and are shown in TV-Shows. Not in the way i wanted, but it is an working workaround. Tomorrow i will be testing of the removal of a watched tv-show will clean up the map etc.

Keep ya'll posted ;)

The movies wil scan but not all of them 80 was found so that can be the naming (also on a synology but a different one)

Sorry for my poor language, i did my best to make it understandable. not my native language ;)

Edited 2 times, last by Prodix: more info 2 (August 20, 2021 at 10:53 PM).