Sending a video to Kodi makes "remaining time" overlay briefly pop up

• I have trying to implement a command-line based playlist where I can loop a presentation video in Kodi for our displays at the office.

I have sent the following commands and can successfully trigger a video for playback in Kodi that loops

Code
    kodi-send --action="PlayMedia(/storage/AxZflvmD.mp4)"
    kodi-send --action="PlayerControl(repeat)"

My problem is that each iteration makes the interactive overlay briefly popup when the video is restarted. I want it to be totally silent/seamless experience.

Is there some option to hide this or another way I can make an infinite looping video or playlist work the way I would like?

--UPDATE--

This appears to be skin dependent and doesn't happen if I use the Unity skin. The default skin replicates the auto popup behaviour as does the Ace 2 skin i tested.

Edited once, last by inertia666 (August 20, 2021 at 9:46 AM).

• I have updated to LE 10 and still using the Unity skin but now when I loop the video i briefly see "Working..." text in the bottom right corner of the screen when the video reloads.

Is there anyway to make looping videos totally silent without any kind of popup or notification? Even if it means editing the skin.