Ignore remote / ir commands

• Few weeks ago I did replace my windows based Kodi to Libreelec Kodi and it works great, though some minor problems that I have with remote control.
    I dont know enough about commands or config files to work with yet, though I have been going through misc posts in search of the solution but have not found one post about ignoring specific remotes or add a missing button trigger. Hoping one of you might know around this, it would be very must appreciated. :)
    Here we go:

One remote (IR) that controls my Pioneer A/V setup, triggers KEY_UP on "Volume up" and "Mute" button, so it would jump forward in Kodi when I want vol up on A/V. So looking for a way to ignore it.. Here some information on the event.:

cat /proc/bus/input/devices > D3T9Qees

Another remote (bt) I have is the Nexus Player Remote which works fine on any other button but the center "Ok" button.

Code
    > hcidump < that's the Center button clicked once.
    > ACL data: handle 35 flags 0x02 dlen 9
        ATT: Handle notify (0x1b)
          handle 0x0065
          value 0x10 0x00
    > ACL data: handle 35 flags 0x02 dlen 9
        ATT: Handle notify (0x1b)
          handle 0x0065
          value 0x00 0x00

I tried to log the problem with Kodi debug log but I get nothing when pressing the center button, any other button works and I see them in the Kodi log just fine.
    Trimmed Kodi log > 7NkYKiWd < any other button trigger as you can see but no Center button.
    I have no clue where to fix this ?
    I did make temp fix on the Mic button which Kodi does see and triggers on..

Missing anything ? do tell..

TIA
    Yay first post ;)

Edited once, last by Nextnx (November 12, 2016 at 1:05 PM).