Lirc Problem 9.95.5 Generic

• When I installed a test Libreelec generic version 9.95.5 everything appears to be fine. I'm using the stock estuary skin.

I connect to a samba share and updated the data. It's good. When I watch a show after about 10 to 15 minutes. I notice the symptom of the issue, I would adjust the volume and it moves half of the way around the circle because my remote is not clicking one time it's actually 4 times for every single click. My Logitech keyboard still works properly when this happens. I enabled the developer debug log and look a little at LIRC. I needed some more insight, Another thing when I reboot the box my remote goes back to normal.

For a workaround I created a small Custom Lircmap.xml

/storage/.kodi/userdata/

But this doesn't seem to help. I tested today with the screen menu up on the screen and was able to watch a show and move back an forth for about 56 minutes and then as soon a I turned it off the issue starts one click equals four clicks immediately. From this test I can see that menu stops this problem. In other words the problem happens when just watching a show with no menu.

Edited 4 times, last by RacerX: More info (July 16, 2021 at 1:56 AM).