(Raspi4 8 gig) Libreelec Stable not booting, while the beta does boot.

• So I recently got a new raspi4 (model B), and I want to switch my media center from my pi 3 (Model B) to it. so I download the stable image, flash it to the sd card, pop it in, and it shows the raspi4 splashscreen, then my tv goes to no signal. when i download the raspi4 unstable image and flash it, it boots perfectly. I really want the stable, because most of my old settings and addons only work with kodi 18. same thing happens with the official libreelec imager. Any help is welcome.

Thanks!

Edit: on raspi4 model b

Edited once, last by DanMan12 (June 4, 2021 at 6:02 PM).

• I have done the same thing just a bunch of days ago, new R4b 8gb and no problems with the stable branch...

I used the LE SD downloader and the Image for Pi4 on a Scandisk 16gb SD

Since my post is moderated and as a sidenote to the people developing the LE SD downloader: I love that its a non installed stand alone portable executable. Awesome decision! And I love how easy you made it for users to set up, its even better than Windows. Would you consider adding other distros too? Your tool would become the no 1 RPi flashing tool in no time since its so pain free. That in itself would be a good advertisement for LE as I had no hassles setting up my Kodi at all. Compared to my last Kodi setup experience this is so much different. Would I had known this I would have fixed my annoying Pi2b with the first version of Pi 4 long time ago. But don't touch a runing system is especially true when that system is a PITA to set up. The LE project really has done major improvements to user friendliness and performance for Kodi. Awesome, really.

cheers Manne