Resolution on fresh install

• I have just installed LibreELEC for the first time, very pleased at how easy it was to install, immediately recognized WiFi adapter, etc.!

But the resolution is a problem: It displays at 1024x768 (In the upper/left corner of the 21" monitor). The computer is an HP 260-a010 (specs: HP Slimline Desktop - 260-a010 (ENERGY STAR) PC Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support )

The monitor is an Asus 21" SonicMaster, I believe the native resolution is 1900x1024.

I did find the Kodi resolution settings, but 1024x768 is the highest available in the menu.

I was able to connect to my SMB share and load my movies; they can play; I was able to get audio-over-HDMI to work in the settings. So I'm pretty sure the resolution is my only issue. Really hoping this will turn out to be my home theater dream come true!

**UPDATE**

OK, I'm embarrassed how easy this was to fix -- I had not explicitly chosen the HDMI out in the Kodi display settings, so I believe it was simply choosing the "lowest common denominator" since this system also has a VGA port. Once I selected HDMI, all seems great!

After a reboot I cannot connect to WiFi, but I'll try some troubleshooting before posting more about that.

Edited once, last by o1eal: additional detail I left out (May 11, 2021 at 5:51 PM).