EPG Flickering

• Hi guys,

does anyone else experience a flickering of the current channel when entering epg in iptv simple pvr client? I mean the the small live tv window in the down left corner. It's really annoying. How can I fix it or turn it of? I already turned off the feature of showing the live picture as background image because thats flickering as well. Thanks

LibreELEC 9.95.2, rp4, estuary mod skin

• As i can see nobody has faced that problem? Maybe i couldn't describe the issue clear enough, so i uploaded a video on youtube:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I found out that it's not a matter of the skin (i use artic zephyr atm). As soon as there is that live tv preview window, it's flickering.

Any help? It's really annoying when browsing through the epg.

• strange didn't observed that at my setup

did you fresh installed or updated from 9.2 ?

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link