NUC8i3BEK - libreelec 9.2.6 - Shutdown TV over cec

• Hello, I have a NUC8i3BEK and a Samsung TV (UE55MU6179). When I turn on the NUC, the TV also turns on. But when I turn off libreelec, the NUC shuts down or goes into standby but the TV does not turn off.

Does anyone have a tip?

• Just FYI - some TVs does ignore the CEC power off command. It may also depend on TV settings.

In fact, there's nothing like a CEC standard existing among devices, even on basic functions. I have tested it with several HDMI devices and stopped using CEC as it was a one big pain.

• So, if someone has a similar problem. With the configuration from above it has now worked. Generally, the new NUC's should fully support CEC. I tried a bit and it was so that the TV went on automatically but not off. That surprised me a bit. Thought if he goes on he must also somehow go out. Now the NUC has two USB ports in the front. There I had once the stick from the remote control and once a stick from a wireless keyboard enclosed. Rather by accident I removed the stick of the keyboard and lo and behold, the TV went off automatically. Now I have the stick of the wireless keyboard connected in the back and it still works. Already damn funny ... And there you should come on it^^

Now I still have an old LG 50PS3000 with this Simplink function. There the TV also turns on automatically when I start the NUC, but not off. Here it is but not at the stick, I have of course tested first.

Does anyone here perhaps still have a tip?