Best way to re-launch Kodi from within the app without rebooting system?

• Is there a mechanism (or simple mod) for re-launching Kodi from within Kodi without rebooting the hardware? I'm running LE on Raspberry Pi, which frequently fails to make a WiFi connection during boot. Given that my MySQL and file server are on the network and Kodi hangs for quite a long while during boot when it can't reach those resources, I need to be able to manually connect to the network once LE finally loads, then re-load LE without rebooting. I can SSH onto the box and use systemctl to restart Kodi, but I'm looking for a more lazy solution.

I've run across a RestartApp system built-in but no way to trigger it. Apparently, some distributions have an "Exit Kodi" power menu option which kills the Kodi process, triggering a re-launch, but Estuary's power menu seems to omit that menu item (I only see Power Off System, Custom Shutdown Timer and Reboot). I've also seen folks somehow connect a Python script to a remote button, but I have different hardware in different rooms and need a hardware-independent solution.

Any thoughts?

Raspberry Pi 3B+

Kodi 18.9

• Just use the "Wait For Network" option in Kodi and in the LibreELEC settings add-on

Not sure how this helps me. If no network is available, "Wait For Network" will wait ten seconds (or whatever's configured), then continue the launch and start looking for MySQL which takes (seems like) 2-3 minutes to time out.

Again, I'm looking for a way to make a manual network connection, then re-launch Kodi without rebooting the machine.