[LE7.90.008] Wetek freezes randomly while playing TvH

• After I've updated from LE7 to LE7.90.008 I'm experiencing random freezes while playing TvH on my Wetek Play. There are two types of freezes:

1. The box freezes completely, is not accessable via remote or SSH. When I turn on the TV, I see the frozen image of the channel. I have to reboot the Wetek Play in order to access it.

2. The second freeze occurs when LE waits for the buffer (WARNING: CRenderManager::WaitForBuffer - timeout waiting for buffer). The stream gets stalled but it looks like that LE does not detect, that it can play further. I have to press Stop and Play again to watch.

I got not crashreport for the first type of freeze, but I'm attaching the kodi.old.log. Maybe someone can help me..

CSON

• I've activated debugging on my Wetek box today and played TvH for an hour. The box freezed completely (not responsive at all), the CPU load showed 100%. After a reboot, I got kodi.old.log: KWWV Can anyone find the source for the problem in there?

Edited once, last by chippotle (November 8, 2016 at 6:17 PM).

• sry for seeing this a bit late, this is an AMLogic bug with synchronising, isn't fixed yet but known as a problem (someone is working at this)

Thanks for your response CvH! I will downgrade to LE7 for now, but let me know if I can help you with additional log files.

Edited once, last by chippotle (November 10, 2016 at 12:26 PM).

• 1. The box freezes completely, is not accessable via remote or SSH. When I turn on the TV, I see the frozen image of the channel. I have to reboot the Wetek Play in order to access it.

Same problem on my Wetek Play. It there some workaroung available.

CvH - is there some bug report or issue opened? Can you post link to it?

Edited once, last by psidlo (February 9, 2017 at 10:38 AM).