New LibreELEC User

• Hey guys, long time XBMC/Kodi user and I'm thinking about rebuilding my system again. I have been running on a version of Kodibuntu for the last few years. Prior to that I ran on a Windows system. Anyway, I recently decided it was time to update from Kodi 17 to 18 so to do so I also needed to do a linux distro update which was running on ubuntu 14.04 to 16.04. Well needless to say I've run into many issues with the upgrade. Some of which are, samba shares broken, can't get audio to passthrough to TV as well as unable to install kodi skins and there may be more yet that I have just not discovered. So, I'm considering scratching all of it to a rebuild and love the idea of the LibreELEC simplicity! One thing I was hoping to accomplish with my upgrade was the ability to launch a browser session from Kodi so I could get to Amazon prime content. I'm seeing some conflicting info in regards to that ability within LibreELEC. I know a browser launcher isn't going to work which I have played with some on my old system......and I see some indication that there was at one time a chrome specific program addon. Not sure if that still around or has been abandoned. Can I get this to work with LibreELEC or do I need to look elsewhere?

Ballzo