Dreamcast emulation LibreELEC Generic x86

• My system is a Asus Chromebox CN60 (Intel Celeron 2955U dual core 1.4GHz with 4Gb ram)

Running LibreELEC Generic x86 latest build, with retroArch set up, and Dreamcast bios files (boot and flash) in the correct location.

Gamestarter repo does not show the emulator for Dreamcast and retroArch won't load it either.

Is this a problem with my hardware or is this a problem with LibreELEC?

Cheers

• Thanks for the reply!

After doing some testing this morning, I put Lakka on a usb stick and booted into that on my Chromebox, guess what it plays Dreamcast games perfectly after setting it up, and Lakka uses LibreELEC as it's OS.

So at least now I know my hardware is capable, I love my LibreELEC setup and don't want to move away from that, I also don't want to have to use an OS with Kodi, I like turning my system on and just having it ready to play my media, for now I will install Lakka on an SD card and boot into that for gaming, but hopefully someday (maybe LibreELEC Matrix?) I will be able to have everything in one place.

But if anyone can help me run Dreamcast from within LibreELEC now, that would be awesome!

Cheers

G.

• funny was just looking at the older build the day before but the comments said it was dead, have tried the latest beta of LibreELEC Matrix yesterday, the Dreamcast emulator wasn't available, but I didn't get around to trying retroArch, will give this build a try later tonight!