Very slow installation 9.2.6

• Hello

Recently tried to do fresh install of 9.2.6 version, prepared pen with official .exe version for windows. Booted from pen but its looks like goes much slower but peak is when making system about 65% stops almost, in terms of time its takes like 20min and annoying me so bad that i terminated whole installation. Tried 3 times and story repeating constantly. Dont know what can cause issues, any ideas? 9.0.4 works almost fine, exclude plex from docker but it might be something to do with lastest upgrades from plex.

Regards

R.

• Are you running it on a toaster?

You didn't provide any info about your hardware or what you atlre trying to install LibreELEC on 😁

• Tested that usb drive with multiple software include yours and no errors, but replaced with brand new which just arrived and looks that everything is ok now. So usb drive was faulty without errors while testing.

Are you running it on a toaster?

You didn't provide any info about your hardware or what you atlre trying to install LibreELEC on 😁

Yes smart toaster. Intel core i3-7167u, 8gb ddr4, 128gb msata ;)

Anyway usb drive landed in the bin. Sorted issue.

• Tested that usb drive with multiple software include yours and no errors, but replaced with brand new which just arrived and looks that everything is ok now. So usb drive was faulty without errors while testing.

Yes smart toaster. Intel core i3-7167u, 8gb ddr4, 128gb msata ;)

Anyway usb drive landed in the bin. Sorted issue.

curious !

maybe you want give the usb drive another shot ?

here:

Intel NUC 8i5BEH - HDMI Sound problem

comment #28,

where I wrote "in an terminal with admin rights"

try point 1 to 9