Wich version on Eachlink H6Mini?

• Code

hi guys I have this tvbox bought in 2019 on which I would like to install Libreelec:

Eachlink H6mini

Allwinner H6 Quad-Core Cortez A53 64bit Cpu

It's the first time for me installing LE on a Tvbox but I have seen several guides on the web but none with my box. Someone can help me?

• Official Post

Eachlink H6 mini is not supported by LE. You can try Tanix TX6 image but there is no guarantee it will work. IIRC there is issue with HDMI plugin detection. If that's still the case, you need to override screen settings with kernel parameters.

• Eachlink H6 mini is not supported by LE. You can try Tanix TX6 image but there is no guarantee it will work. IIRC there is issue with HDMI plugin detection. If that's still the case, you need to override screen settings with kernel parameters.

Since I don't use the tvbox, do you recommend experimenting and trying to install it or do you recommend another linux subsystem (if it is possible)?

• You can try, it won't cost you anything except your time. Just burn image on micro SD card, put it in box, reboot and see if it works. I don't have that box, so I can't really help much with debugging.

I have a problem : the tvbox does not start with the microusb.

I don't know why.

• what do you mean by "microusb"? Forpower supply?

Sorry SD card **

I made the sd bootable with the image of tanix tx6 but the box doesn't turn on with the sd inside. (I also tried with the reset button + power button).

I also inserted a device tree of the type dtb.img but it don't start anyway,

Can you help me please?