Reboot causing loss of SMB share

• Greetings all!

I built my first RPi 4 with LibreElec for our van so the kids could switch movies without having to hand us DVDs. This worked wonderful, so wonderful that i am now building one for the TV in my office. The issue I am running into is, when I setup a share from my windows 10 machine, I supply the computer IP and share name along with the username and password. This works without any issues. The problem I am having is, as soon as the RPi reboots, it will no longer connect to the share. In doing a little searching on the web, i found a forum that said to add the username and password to the sources.xml file. I have tried that, but no luck. It shouldnt matter, but the RPi is connected via wireless.

Any help would be wonderful!

• Try using a wired ethernet connection for testing purposes. You could also add a delay to wait for the network to connect in settings.

I will give that a try. The reason i am wondering if it is something else, is once the system is up and i can SSH into it, I go into media and try to open it there, i get Operation not permitted. Couldnt connect to network server.

I also tried disabling the windows firewall, no change