LibreELEC(RPi4) + LG CX (CEC/remote)

• I've got LibreELEC running on my RaspberryPi4 with the default 'Estuary' skin, hooked up to my LG CX TV, which comes with a 'LG Magic Remote'. It would appear that CEC is working as the basic controls (up, down, left, right, 'ok', play, pause) using the 'LG Magic Remote', work just fine.

I've been struggling to find a way to 'stop' playback, bring up the context-menu(to be able to 'safely eject' external storage from my RPi), and the ability to bring up the UI to select subtitles and scrub back-n-forth in the timeline.

Obviously, the LG Magic Remote, does not have a 'stop' button. I've tried pretty much all the other buttons on the remote to bring up a context-menu or the UI to control subtitles and scrubbing, but none seem to work.(Image(LG.com))

Could someone recommend how i could go about getting said functionality? I haven't tinkered with remapping keys on my LibreELEC install, so am not sure how to go about doing it (is there a UI to help with it, or is ssh the only way, etc?)

Cheers

• The basic idea is to create a /storage/.kodi/userdata/keymaps/remote.xml with key mappings. For context menu at blue button it's:

Code
    <keymap>
      <global>
        <remote>
          <blue>ContextMenu</blue>
        </remote>
      </global>
    </keymap>

A full list of Kodi key mappings can be found here: Click!