[Intel] Nightly build...problem with mce remote

• Even if the work here is already done: I have/had this problem as well. Intel NUC with the integrated IR receiver. Thank you for the elaborate creation of the logs and of course to the programming.

* I registered just to thank you. super work.

• I tested the devel version from post #33. Unfortunately, this did not solve the problem for me. The current nightly version behaves identically. Each keystroke on the remote is now repeated several times. What commands should I execute to provide a log?

• I tested the devel version from post #33. Unfortunately, this did not solve the problem for me. The current nightly version behaves identically. Each keystroke on the remote is now repeated several times. What commands should I execute to provide a log?

Start with describing your setup (what kind of remote, IR receiver, hardware you are using) and a standard debug log (note: either use the log update function in LE settings or "pastekodi" on the command line).

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link

so long,

Hias

• My hardware is a Intel NUC with a Intel i3-10110U CPU. I use the internal IR receiver in RC6 mode with an RC6 remote control. I'am on the latest nightly from 07 Jan. The test version from post #33 is no more available.

Here is my debug log. I started Libreelec/Kodi and pressed down and up arrows in the tv channel list. One keystroke on remote control results in 12 keystrokes for the system. Starting from channel 1 my selected list entry is 13 after one down arrow keystroke.

Link Logfile http://ix.io/2Ll5

• Thanks for the log, the output looks like the remote buttons were pressed for about 2 seconds.

Stop kodi and eventlircd, then run "ir-keytable", then "ir-keytable -t" and push a button for a short time and post the output.

so long,

Hias

• Thanks for the feedback. The linked build version works great. The bug is no longer present. Therefore I did not create any more logs. Thank you again.

Any word on when your changes will be included in the official nightlies?