Latest release for S905?

• I have 2 MECOOL M8S Pro devices running LibreElec 8.2.3.1 for a few years now. They are rock solid and provide almost everything I need.

The latest version I have running is with Kodi 17.6 and this works pretty well except for the Jellyfin addon. The latest version cannot be installed anymore.

I cant seem to find any updates for the S905. Are there any?

If not what simple device is recommended nowadays?

• You can try CoreELEC for the S905 device. They should have a more recent version of Kodi available.

Currently LibreELEC is taking a different approach towards a more unified solution that will include the Android box devices, which should benefit us in the long run.

• Hola a todos.

Pudiste actualizar....?

Quisiera saber como actualizar mi dispositivo Mecool K1 Pro 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM S90. Tengo instalado LibreELEC Versión 8.2.3.1 S905, arm. No tengo ningún modo para actualizar, no se como hacerlo, compre el dispositivo ya con Libreelec instalado. Tampoco se como quitar Libreelec de mi dispositivo e instalarlo en una sd, para conservar el sistema operativo de Android.

Y si no puedo borrar todo y poner Libreelec en la sd. Pues saber como actualizarlo, no me da ninguna opcion para actualizarlo. E intentado hacerlo por SSH, pero no se que versión descargar para mi dispositivo, veo muchos modelos pero no encuentro el mío

Gracias ..

english translation

Code
    Hello everyone.
    Could you update ....?

I would like to know how to update my Mecool K1 Pro 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM S90 device. I have LibreELEC Version 8.2.3.1 S905 installed, arm. I don't have any way to update, I don't know how to do it, I bought the device already with Libreelec installed. I also don't know how to remove Libreelec from my device and install it on a sd, to preserve the Android operating system.

And if I can't delete everything and put Libreelec on the sd. Well, knowing how to update it does not give me any option to update it. And I tried to do it by SSH, but I don't know which version to download for my device, I see many models but I can't find mine

Thank you ..