Raspbery Pi 4 2GB Slow reacting

• I had a raspi 3 with libreelec kodi everything works fine on that device fast and reliable. I 've changed the raspi 3 to a new raspi 4 with 2GB mem. I've installed the latest version of libreelec kodi 9.2.5. Everything reacts so slow, changing a menu or after stop playing a movie it's so slow to go back to the main page. When changing a menu the screen is sometimes shocking. The resolution is set to: 1360 x 768 like my old raspi 3 device (old tv). I've updated to the latest bootloader firmware and turned off bluetooth and wireless. I also tried to put the force_turbo to 1 but that change a thing.

Log file: http://ix.io/2w0J

• Everything reacts so slow, changing a menu or after stop playing a movie it's so slow to go back to the main page.

That is .. weird. I'm just brainfarting here, but maybe your SDcard is taking its last breaths,

When you install a fresh LibreELEC image (yes, again). How are you controlling LibreELEC:

- via the TV's own remote using CE

- via the Android Kore app (or some other mobile app)

- via an infra-red solution

- something else?

• Does this always happen or do you only experience this occasionally? I am making similar experiences, also running LibreElec 9.2.x on a Pi4. Menus are slow to open, everything is lagging. When this occurs the kodi process is constantly consuming about 130% CPU time, even on an idle menu screen with no video playback. This can then be fixed with a reboot. The chance of running into this problem after boot is about 50%, so it usually takes one, two or even three reboot attempts to solve it. When the load settles to about 20% to 30% after the reboot, then everything is fine and will stay fine, until the next reboot ...

• A clean installation should not have that happen. Something you installed must be hard at work int the background.

Provide your kodi.log file so we can have a starting peek.

Here's a log from a good run, CPU load on the idle system is around 30%

hastebin

Here's a log from a bad run, the load stays around 130% and the menus are sluggish even:

hastebin

Both logs uploaded using the logfile uploader add-on.

• Are there any differences in the other log file in terms of installed add-ons? Or is this just one of those runs that go bad?

No differences whatsoever. The second log is taken from the same installation, just a few minutes later. As I said this seems to happen randomly, maybe in one out of two or three boot attempts.