Rsync to LibreElec from Android Phone

• Hello,

my current project is a picture frame running on a raspberry pi zero with LibreElec and Kodi and an USB-Stick as storage. For an easy update of the images it would be nice to use rsync to synchronise a specific folder on an android mobile. I use rsync successfully from mobile to RaspPi/OpenMediaVault to back up images with the App RsyncWrapper. But it is not working with LibreElec.

I installed the Network-tools, refered to the right rsync folder and carefully placed the backslashes. The most promising success was the message "Host ... key accepted undonditionally", but no transfer after that, no further message. The folder contains three images to test the setup.

Futhermore I exchanged keys but im not 100% sure if i did it right. RsyncWrapper generates a public key which I inserted in /.ssh/authorized-keys. In the rsync command is the path to the privat key. With my working setup it only needs a password. And this would be ok for me.

What is missing? If something is unclear please ask!

Thanks for the help

• I found my mistake:

everytime I generated an SSH Key I thought my public key would stay the same. Once I wrote the actual pub-key to authorized_keys on LE, it worked just fine.