Issues with compiling 32bit custom build (git 9.2.3 tag). Meson failure at glib/gio plugin-ressource compilation (cannout find libmount.so.1)

• Hi,

i'm using Open|LibreELEC for quite a while now and managed to successfully build custom images for my old K8N800/Turion64 board as tvheadend server. That 64bit build was relatively

uncomplicated to do so.

Now i want to do the same (custom image with custom kernel) for the even older Via Epia SP13000 board.

After some minor issues with openssl compiler / architecture detection which i was able to circumvent, i now run into persistent problem with the glib package:

Code
    manuel@bigblue:~/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-VIA_Epia13000SP.x86-9.2-devel/.threads/logs/107$ tail stdout
    [660/1167] Compiling C object gio/tests/gdbus-overflow.p/gdbus-overflow.c.o
    [661/1167] Linking target gio/tests/gdbus-overflow
    [662/1167] Generating test.mo with a custom command
    [663/1167] Generating plugin-resources.c with a custom command
    FAILED: gio/tests/plugin-resources.c
    /home/manuel/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-VIA_Epia13000SP.x86-9.2-devel/glib-2.64.4/.i686-libreelec-linux-gnu/gio/glib-compile-resources --target=gio/tests/plugin-resources.c --sourcedir=/home/manuel/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-VIA_Epia13000SP.x86-9.2-devel/glib-2.64.4/gio/tests --generate-source --c-name _g_plugin ../gio/tests/test4.gresource.xml
    /home/manuel/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-VIA_Epia13000SP.x86-9.2-devel/glib-2.64.4/.i686-libreelec-linux-gnu/gio/glib-compile-resources: error while loading shared libraries: libmount.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
    FAILURE: scripts/install glib has failed!

The glib ressource-compiler seems to be unable to find the libmount.so.1 lib. I'm not familiar with meson, but it seems meson does lists libmount in intro-dependency.json

It seems the libmount is actually there, but cannot be found by the compiler:

Code
    LibreELEC.tv$ ls /home/manuel/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-VIA_Epia13000SP.x86-9.2-devel/toolchain/i686-libreelec-linux-gnu/sysroot/usr/lib/libmount.so*
    /home/manuel/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-VIA_Epia13000SP.x86-9.2-devel/toolchain/i686-libreelec-linux-gnu/sysroot/usr/lib/libmount.so
    /home/manuel/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-VIA_Epia13000SP.x86-9.2-devel/toolchain/i686-libreelec-linux-gnu/sysroot/usr/lib/libmount.so.1
    /home/manuel/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-VIA_Epia13000SP.x86-9.2-devel/toolchain/i686-libreelec-linux-gnu/sysroot/usr/lib/libmount.so.1.1.0

is it the HOST or the BUILD libmount, what is needed by glib ressource-compiler ?

can i provide the proper path to libmount in meson / ninja ?

Regards

-Manuel