Running LibreELEC (official): 8.2.5 (Odroid_C2.aarch64) - video and music artwork take a long time to display

• I am running Plex on LibreELEC as in the title.

The Plex server is a Windows 10 box with ample CPU. The network is GbE. Plex is 0.1.8 which I think is the latest official release of Plex for Kodi.

When I startup Plex on Kodi and have it display content. the artwork for the movies, TV shows and music often takes a long time to show up. All I see are blank places. Finally when the music starts to play (or video starts to play) the artwork slowly appears. Interestingly running Plex on LibreELEC but on a PI3 (which should not be as powerful as the Odroid C2) the artwork shows up immediately. And this Pi is not on GbE but on a powerline etherline connection.

Is this C2 too slow or do I have some configuration issue? Thanks

• Well I sort of solved my problem. I went to LibreElec 9.2 and while it solved the artwork issue, I now have no sound with AAC audio :( Looks like that is a known problem with this release. I can sort of get AAC audio to work transcoding, but then all my 5.1 FLAC files get transcoded also which isn't what I want. So keeping with the earlier release and the slow artwork for the moment since at least everything plays fine.