Howto Upgrade LibreElec intel NUC

• Hi,

I have an Intel NUC box with Libreelec version 8.2.5 installed on it but would like to upgrade this to the 9.2.1 version.

I tried via the settings menu but there was no automatic/manuel updates available,

I tried looking to this guide,

Update LibreELEC [LibreELEC.wiki]

but still no sure how to upgrade my box ?

i also tried this:

Settings --> LibreELEC -- Updates and check update channel is on 9. Available versions should show 9.2.1. (no versions is shown on my box here)

is this possible ? and if so howto ?

thank you for all the help-guides you can assist with :)

• Pls wait till 9.2.2 has arrived (around tomorrow), this includes a fix for the Intel Nuc or you may have no audio without manual interactions.

Available versions should show 9.2.1.

Due the bug I mentioned we have not yet activated autoupdate for 9.2.1 so this can't work at the moment.

The easy and simple solution is to download the file manually from our site and put it into the update folder like described Update LibreELEC [LibreELEC.wiki] here (Samba Share). After a reboot you should have an updated LE.

• Pls wait till 9.2.2 has arrived (around tomorrow), this includes a fix for the Intel Nuc or you may have no audio without manual interactions.

Due the bug I mentioned we have not yet activated autoupdate for 9.2.1 so this can't work at the moment.

The easy and simple solution is to download the file manually from our site and put it into the update folder like described Update LibreELEC [LibreELEC.wiki] here (Samba Share). After a reboot you should have an updated LE.

Hi again,

Thank you very much for your answer, help, i did download the 9.2.1 and installed it from start and everything was working besides the audio issue you wrote to me about (which i fist saw now after several hours of install,reinstall and try to find what i did wrong since there was no audio :D)

....."Pls wait till 9.2.2 has arrived (around tomorrow), this includes a fix for the Intel Nuc or you may have no audio without manual interactions."

I will go to bed now and look for the 9.2.2 version tomorrow...

thank you very much for your help/answer :thumbup::thumbup: