Inputstream Adaptive Install Fails

• Hello folks,

I installed LibreELEC-WeTek_Core.arm-9.0.2 last week to an SD card on my WeTek Core. What a huge improvement over the stock android OS!

I was pleasantly surprised to see that there was a Kodi add-on for Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, so installed that and ran it. My hopes that it would work: up!

Went to stream an episode of a show and it said I needed to install the Inputstream Adaptive add-on and would I like to download/install it? Yes please and thank you. Install of version 2.3.22.1 failed. My hopes that it would work: dashed! Clicked OK to clear the error message and against expectations the episode played anyways with flawless video and audio. I'm grateful for the efforts of everyone that went in to this project.

As far as I can tell, no version of Inputstream Adaptive is installed, so I'm not sure why the episodes play fine. I am wondering however if there is any way to fix whatever is causing the error each time I start to play an episode. Can anyone help? There are 4 different versions of the add-on available but all fail to install. I will do my best to provide any additional information.

Cheers.