[Libreelec 9.0.2] Wetek Play 2 - Xbox Tuner (Expected to work or not)

• Hello,

I recently (re)enabled my old Kodi setup with some DVB Tuners I had lying around & I've been through quite some hassle on getting all of them working at the same time (Hint: Haven't managed it yet). I've read through some of the posts on the forum (as well as on the Coreelec forums), but I'm still not exactly sure about the current state of things.

I have 2 DVB-S tuners (build in Wetek Play 2 one & a DVBSky S960 - both work fine with latest drivers from kernel) and 2 DVB-T2/C tuners (that cheap Astrometa one - which works - and the Xbox tuner, which doesn't). I tried several distro driver combinations (also Coreelec with Crazycat - which works with both DVB-T ones & the DVB-Sky one, using the build in Wetek one end up in a dead TV Headend) & then settled for the latest available LibreELEC version (9.0.2), mostly because of the great work from CvH as I believed would be the best bet to get my DVB sticks up & running. It is the best setup so far, as said both DVB-S & the Astrometa DVB-T2 stick are working.

If I remember from the "old days", when I was working on some Kodi stuff, LibreELEC had the intention to ditch the old 3.14 kernel for Wetek Devices, but that didn't seem to have happened (sorry for the extremely outdated info here), which is probably the root cause for the XBox stick/driver not working, correct?!

Support for Wetek Play 2 & newer distro versions (LE 9.2.0) doesn't seem to be a thing either, correct?

Is there any (maybe even experimental) thing I could do to get the Xbox stick working alongside the others?

I'd highly appreciate some help on that matter. I've attached the `dmesg` output for all DVB related things, which might be helpful as well.

As said, thank you for any help in advance.

Btw.: It seems that there happened some fallout between the LE & CE members; but I'm not biased in any way. If there is a CE version with drivers that would work with all of my 4 devices, I'll take that one. If there's no way to get all 4 running, then so be it, probably going to stick with the current LE setup then, as it is the closest to my satisfaction.