RPi4 - Tvheadend HTSP Client - Access Denied

• Hello. I have been slowly setting up LibreELEC with TVHeadend backend + client on a Raspberry Pi 4 4GB to see if it fits the bill.

TVHeadend was working fine. Over the weekend I rebooted the Pi and now I get a UI message pop-up and this in the log:

Code
    DEBUG: AddOnLog: Tvheadend HTSP Client: pvr.hts - new connection requested
    DEBUG: AddOnLog: Tvheadend HTSP Client: pvr.hts - connecting to 127.0.0.1:9982
    DEBUG: AddOnLog: Tvheadend HTSP Client: pvr.hts - connected
    DEBUG: AddOnLog: Tvheadend HTSP Client: pvr.hts - sending hello
    DEBUG: AddOnLog: Tvheadend HTSP Client: pvr.hts - connected to PI-tvheadend / 4.2.8-36 ~ LibreELEC Tvh-addon v9.2.0.121 (HTSPv27)
    DEBUG: AddOnLog: Tvheadend HTSP Client: pvr.hts - sending auth
    ERROR: AddOnLog: Tvheadend HTSP Client: pvr.hts - Command authenticate failed: Access denied

I don't believe I changed any settings. I was trying to get 4k60 enabled. I have re-entering the username and password, creating a new user, changing the IP to the Pi's actual DHCP address. I don't know what else to try.

Full log is here: http://ix.io/25mq

Any ideas? Thank you

Edited 2 times, last by kchmon (December 25, 2019 at 3:14 AM).

• Code
    tvheadend[254]: htsp: 127.0.0.1 [ Kodi Media Center ]: Unauthorized access

the provided user/pw at pvr.hts does not fit with whatever you provided at Tvheadend

not sure what you changed, per default Tvh accepts every connection with every password so it should work out of the box

• Thank you for the reply.

So I created a new TVHeadend user "a" with password "a". Changed it on the client add-on config and same problem. It's like the software isn't sending itself the correct information?

I guess I will just wipe the SD card and start over.