MCE Remote Buttons no longer generate events after updating to 9.2

• We have been using a Zotac MCE remote without any problems but after updating to LibreELEC 9.2 the colour, Windows and Clear buttons no longer generate events.

We used the keymap editor to change a few keys but now these keys just time out.

What we have tried is following the steps in the page Infrared Remotes [LibreELEC.wiki] but alas nothing seems to help.

Has anybody else had this problem and how have you solved it?

Many thanks.

• Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link
  • Thanks have done as asked and the log is

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

At the end of the log I was using

DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(12, /storage/.kodi/addons/script.keymap/main.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "script.keymap" dependent on version 2.19.0 of the xbmc.python api

It is hard to see that I was pressing the coloured buttons as they don't generate any events.

Many thanks

• Thanks for the information, the power button works for me, at lease, for off as I use a CEC Adapter from Pulse-Eight in an Intel NUC.

I think I'll rollback to the previous version too. As well as the problem with the remote there is another problem with the video not filling the screen correctly.