LE9.2 - Wifi works, wired just partially

• Hi,

i have an weird problem with the wired connection of Raspberry PI3 with LE 9.2 The same error i had already with earlier versions:

Die WIFI-Connection is fully working (if wired is disabled): ping to the Raspberry, browse the data on Raspberry via SMB, stream videos from web, connect to Raspberry via SSH, working with Kore-App... - all ok.

But if i disable WIFI and enable wired connection (with cable of course) it just works partially.

What is working:

• time and date will be corrected after reboot (connection to NTP server seems ok)
    • i can update media database (internet connection ok)
    • i can stream video from web (internet connection ok)
    • i see the Raspberry in my router with the correct wired ip-address (tested both with DHCP and manually)

What is NOT working:

• cannot connect to Raspberry via SSH
    • cannot connect to Raspberry via Kore (nor add a new connection, the Kore-Client cant find any Kodi)
    • cannot ping the Raspberry
    • cannot access via SMB

If i try to use wired connection, It looks like the internet-services are working well, but the network-services are done.

I tested the wired connection with both, DHCP and manual settings. I change the cable, too (new cables). The most settings in LibreELEC are on standard. Airplay is active, Zeroconf is active, Webserver is active (Port 8080).

EDIT: The exactly same weird behavior i have with Raspberry Pi 4 (LibreELEC 9.2 for pi4).

Edited once, last by Wolfsrabe (December 9, 2019 at 8:53 PM).