Bluetooth keyboard stops working after a few minutes

• Hi all

I have been using Kodi on windows on old intel I5 laptop and it's been great. The only problem with that combination has been the resource usage and speed of restart. I stumbled upon Libreelec and found the install and boot process painless. How 3 new problems showed up which I have not seen on windows.

1. My bluetooth keyboard/mouse only works after being paired. When the keyboard goes into standby and wakes up, it does not work. Some times it shows connected but does not work. Other times it's not connected at all. If I restart, it's a 50%chance that it will work. I have searched and found directions but none of the suggestions

Produce a consistent working solution. How is this problem possible on such an established brilliant piece of software and what is the permanent fix.

2. Some of my movies which play perfectly on kodi windows stutters and buffers consistently. These are all located on a local drive connected via USB. I have tried changing the caching read ahead suggestions and also fine using Ares utility. Streaming media is perfect.

3. Lastly I have noted my processors is always consuming 100%. On windows usage is 45% to 59%,when using Kodi.

• My bluetooth air mouse has the similar problem. It stops working occasionally and only tv box device reboot helps to bring air mouse back to life.

It is really annoying I I have to restart my device several times per day.