LibreELEC on Pi4 - SLOWLY GOING WRONG!

• Hi - I have run LibreELEC on a Pi4 since its launch date. I first had version 001 which on the whole worked very well. However, in the last week or two it has had problems connecting to my wiifi network - I note my other appliances do not seem to have had any issues at all connecting to the wifi.

Today - I decided that I had had enough and that it was time to upgrade to version 002. (This was done in the hope that the latest build would be better and overcome my wifi issues. ) However, this has been a disaster. In particular the remote control is barely working. On launch the remote control does not work at all, and after a delay I get the small CEC connection message appearing. On some occasions the remote starts working, but there is normally a time-lag between pressing a button and getting a response. Meanwhile, the wifi connection issues remain. I can now barely do anything with the LibreELEC.

Thanks for any help!

• Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link
  • Sorry - but I get the message failed to post log files!

Otherwise same issues exist this morning. I note the remote control seems to start working after accessing a Kodi addon via the mouse.

• Good job Ramis! You were right that HDMI was plugged in the other slot. The video picture and remote control are now working well.

However, I still have issues with the Wifi connection. In particular it seems that if the Ethernet cable is not plugged into the Pi then a successful Wifi connection is not possible!

When I wrote "Sorry - but I get the message failed to post log files!" by this I meant I could not produce a Kodi Log using the System menu in found in the LibreELEC option on Kodi. (Nothing to do with the Forum.)