ServerWMC

• Hello all,

Just migrated from OE to LE and I need help. So in OE using ServerWMC whenever I would click to record a show on the guide it would pop up saying do you want to record just this episode or the series but now on LE when I click record it does not do that and just adds a timer for that one episode so I am wondering if there is a way to record the whole series and not just one episode. I mean all of my previous timers that were set to record the whole series are still set that way but anything new won't.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks

edit well I think I have figured it out so if I press C on the show I want to record it will bring up a larger menu where I can click Add Timer and then choose to record all new episodes.

Edit #2: well now I am seeing that my recordings are starting about 10 mins or so before the show actually starts and at least with the last recording of NCIS LA tonight it was about 5 mins after and the show was still recording and so I just manually stopped it. So not sure why on LE it's doing this when on OE it wasn't. I have all my paddings set to about 1 min pre and post and so not sure why on LE it's starting 10 mins prior and then recording at least 5 mins and probably more after the show has ended.

Edited once, last by bbgarnett (October 17, 2016 at 2:24 AM).