help with nvidia ion

• i have a htpc with a nvidia ion. i upgraded from openelec 6.0.3, to libreelec
    it worked fine with openelec 6.0.3.
    With libreelec i get to black screen with mouse cursor arrow. and dont seem to get any further. the mouse does move, and i can ssh into the system.
    looking in the kodi logs.

03:48:53 T:139715951818880 NOTICE: Loading player core factory settings from special://masterprofile/playercorefactory.xml
    03:48:53 T:139715951818880 NOTICE: special://masterprofile/playercorefactory.xml does not exist. Skipping.
    03:48:53 T:139715951818880 ERROR: CRssManager: error loading special://profile/RssFeeds.xml, Line 0
    Failed to open file
    03:48:53 T:139715951818880 ERROR: SQL: [Addons26.db] SQL error or missing database
    Query: SELECT idVersion FROM version

then nothing else.

found the db in /storage/.kodi/userdata/Database/Addons26.db, but not sure how to check if its got a error or not

any ideas on what to do? i dont know if its related to the hardware (i know nvidia ion is considered legacy, so maybe thats the reason)?

• As always, complete log files are better than small portions taken by the user. It has more system info, and may point to the actual problem.
    See HOW TO:Provide Logfile - LibreELEC

As far as the update goes, an error in updating is always possible. Hope you made a full backup before updating, otherwise, copy the old databases to a safe location just in case. Delete the new databases and restart LibreELEC for a 2nd upgrading attempt. If it still fails, there may be something wrong with the older addons.db, that wasn't noticeable in OE. In that case, install LibreELEC fresh, so you really have a clean start.